VIBE – $11,299*
VIBE X – $12,199*
Internationally Award Winning Design – Best Dinghy – Coup de Coeur
“Loads of easily controlled power” Yachts & Yachting
VERSATILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.
PERFORMANCE, CONTROL AND COMFORTABLE CAPACITY
• A great introduction to performance sailing.
• Performance and Control.
• Beamy and chined hull for reassuring stability.
• It is designed as a hiking performance double hander but can also be sailed with a single trapeze.
• Very robust, maintenance free TRILAM construction – Read more…
• ISAF “Learn to Sail” Class
The Vibe will undoubtedly appeal equally to hot shot youngsters, couples and parent & child combinations. The ideal weight combination falling between 120-135kg. The really spacious cockpit and high boom and the all important extra WIDE BEAM mean the power is easy to handle and guarantee a comfortable and stable platform for all age groups.
The Vibe offers a great introduction to performance sailing. It is designed as a hiking performance double hander but can also be sailed with a single trapeze. The Mylar mainsail area can be reduced by up to 20% using the innovative zip reefing system, meaning that the boat can be altered to suit virtual novices, club racers and even set up as a singlehander.
The Vibe is a great choice for schools providing two person race instruction. The beamy hull inspires great confidence in young, lightweight or inexperienced sailors. And the chine in the hull provides even greater stability meaning that the Vibe stays sailing, no matter who is at the helm, when many of its competitors would capsize. It is a versatile boat that is fast and fun, but very stable and easy to manage.
The huge, spacious cockpit with its gnav kicker offers roomy and comfortable sailing for two adults. There’s plenty of room at the back of the cockpit for an adult helm and enough gunwale space for a crew to enjoy life on the wire. The Vibe is also lightweight, making it easy to launch for adults or children and can be easily rigged using the hinged mast foot.
A more powerful Vibe X rig is also available. The VIBE X utilises the same hull as the original Vibe which has proven to be exceptionally stable, light and compact – with the addition of a larger and more powerful rig. The extra power which allows the boat to plane even earlier and sail even faster is ideal for lighter wind conditions, heavier sailors or to challenge crews as they grow in confidence.
The larger rig results in a 20 per cent increase in sail area, with the taller mast fitted with lowers, shrouds and spreaders for greater control of mast bend and compression. This makes it easier to depower the mainsail upwind, with enough support for a lighter crew to trapeze without distorting the rig, plus a longer pole to fly a considerably larger asymmetric spinnaker.
The standard Vibe is a great choice for young, lightweight and inexperienced sailors who want instantly accessible exciting sailing. The Vibe X option generates even higher performance to take you to the next level of progression – while still retaining the excellent stability and forgiveness of the beamy and chined Vibe hull. The result; far more control and fewer spills than you’d expect from a boat with this much oomph.
Topper’s unmatched TRILAM construction offers great buoyancy and resilience for training. Standard features include an epoxy centreboard and rudder, righting lines, grab rails, sealed one-piece mast and sails equipped with a flotation device.
HULL COLOUR Topaz TRILAM white hull with light grey fleck effect.
- Great value hiking boat which offers a great introduction to performance sailing.
- Rig options to suit beginners, club racers and one or two crew.
- Extra WIDE BEAMY HULL to handle power and guarantee comfort.
- CHINE TECHNOLOGY means the VIBE stays afloat when competitors capsize.
- ZIP REEFING system for the Mylar mainsail enables up to 20% reduction in sail area, meaning the boat can easily be sailed singlehanded.
- Spacious and well equipped cockpit.
- Safe, stable and reassuring hull shape.
- Additional built in buoyancy and high freeboard ensure perfect sailing without the boat taking on water or nose diving.
- User friendly lightweight centreboard for super simple launching and retrieving.
- Gnav system as standard means the size of the cockpit is even further optimised.
- The flotation device, fitted at the head of the sail, removes the risk of total capsize.
- Sealed one piece mast for further capsize protection.
- Hinged mast step for easy rigging by just one person.
- Much admired single-line gennaker system enables effortless launches and recoveries.
- Fantastic control systems keep things simple and are easy to use.
- Proven, ultra strong floating foils.
- Kick up rudder with downhaul that allows easy beaching.
- Lightweight hull is easy to launch and recover.
- Carefully designed combi trailer for an easy-life ashore.
- TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivalled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability.
- Three year hull warranty.
*Prices do not include delivery.