Ranger – $12,499*
Ranger X – $13,750*
Ranger X Plus – $14,650*
The Topaz Ranger is a good all-around boat; simple enough for virtual novices has decent capacity and makes a great family cottage boat.
The Ranger has a really nice deep and spacious cockpit with the capacity to comfortably carry one to four crew. The cockpit has additional seating with two seats positioned at the front of the cockpit and fibreglass thwart in the centre together with seating on the side of the boat. The Ranger is also fitted with a Gnav-System on the boom to further optimize the cockpit space. The boom is the right height to give good clearance for junior crew.
The Topper Ranger is an ideal family boat but is also ideal for teaching and rental fleets. Ideal for cottage use, but also a sporty sailor, thanks to optional additions such as gennaker and trapeze.
The hull shape is elegant and tough and of course, the very best materials are used, as you are used to from Topper.
TRILAM construction unique to the Topaz range gives unrivalled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability. Additional built-in buoyancy, a high-free-board and a flared gunnel deliver pedigree performance and a drier sail.
The lightweight pivoting epoxy centreboard and rudder make for easy, family-friendly sailing. The lightweight rig with pivoting mast-foot enables you to raise and lower the mast single-handed.
• Great value for fun sailing and club racing.
• Safe, stable and reassuring hull shape.
• Spacious and comfortable cockpit holds up to four adults.
• High boom makes the boat feel comfortable and spacious.
• Boom is at the right height to give good clearance for junior crew.
• Gnav-System, as standard, optimizes already generous cockpit space.
• Handy storage compartments in cockpit and transom areas.
• Additional built-in buoyancy, high-free-board and flared gunnel.
• Lightweight pivoting foam-sandwich centreboard and rudder for ease of use.
• Reefing Dacron mainsail allows you to reduce the sail area so that the power can be controlled depending on the weather conditions and the sailor size and experience.
• Furling jib is simple enough for a beginner to use and fitted as standard.
• Detachable flotation device fitted as standard at the head of the sail.
• Significant price advantage over comparable classes.
The mainsail has a detachable flotation device fitted at the head of the sail. The furling jib is simple enough for a beginner to use making launching and recovery super-simple. Righting lines and grab-rails are safety features fitted as standard.
Watch the RANGER in action! Click here for a video.
Visit our YouTube channel for more sailing videos &, tech tips! Click here
*Prices do not include taxes or delivery. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please confirm pricing before ordering.