Topaz XENON XK1 – $21,999*
Topaz XENON XK1 X – $24,999*
See the Xenon K1 in action! Click here for the video
Read the L’Escale Nautique review here (French only but with good pictures!)
TOPAZ XENON XK1
The first Rota-moulded keelboat. The reason we chosed the Xenon from our range was because of it’s beautifully shaped hull, which suited this concept as it was designed for hiking with a great beam measuring 2m wide, which makes for a very comfortable, spacious and uncluttered cockpit. This impressive beam allows the crew to easily control the XK1 rig which has been reduced from the standard Xenon that has a much larger sail plan.
Topaz Xenon XK1 is equipped with a lifting keel with a 35kg torpedo bulb which enhances the stability and makes it virtually impossible to capsize in normal sailing conditions (force 3 to force 5). The hull has an elegant chine design to enhance her outstanding stability further. The boat is fitted with the Gnav system (kicker system). This increases cockpit space by 20% and reduces clutter further.
The Xenon XK1 comes with a smaller rig that uses a Dacron mainsail with a built-in single-line reefing system allowing performance to change out on the water to suit a wider variety of skill levels.
Topper’s unrivaled TRILAM construction is used again here, meaning the boat will stand up to all the stresses of training and racing and is virtually maintenance-free. It comes with a weighted keel (65kg) and epoxy rudder blade. The highest quality equipment is fitted as standard.
Topaz Xenon XK1 (keelboat) is perfect for teaching 3-4 students in a club environment. The XK1 is a great boat for getting your friends or partners into fun sailing or for club racing. Topaz Xenon XK1 offers unbelievable value for money compared to many other club KEEL boats.
- Amazing value for money
- Greater levels of control and stability mean the Topaz Xenon XK1 appeals as a multi-purpose family fun boat
- Extra WIDE BEAMY HULL to guarantee comfort for all the crew
- KEEL TECHNOLOGY means the Topaz Xenon XK1 stays afloat when competitors capsize
- Very spacious and well-equipped cockpit
- Safe, stable and reassuring sailing, perfect for a teaching environment
- Additional built-in buoyancy and high freeboard ensure perfect sailing without the boat taking on water or nose-diving
- Xenon XK1 Keel has been designed to be simple to use when launching from a pontoon
- The Gnav system (kicker system) is standard, which means the size of the cockpit is even further optimized by 20%
- Hinged mast step system for easy rigging by just one person
*Prices do not include taxes or delivery. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please confirm pricing before ordering.