Topaz XENON – $17,299*
Topaz XENON XK1 – $19,599* – NEW for 2021 – Lifting keel, fantastic stability. Detail to come…..
Best Dinghy -Coup de Coeur
“Formidable style… Precise well mannered and easy to drive upwind with good speed and excellent stability” – Yachts & Yachting
Endeavour Trophy 2005 – 2013
TWO CREW HIGH PERFORMANCE RACING DINGHY
Exciting two person racing machine:
• Exhilarating ride with unrivalled control.
• Precise, well mannered handling.
• All important wide beam to handle huge power source and guarantee comfort.
• Chined hull for outstanding stability.
• Very robust, ultra-tough, maintenance free TRILAM construction – Read more…
• Official Sailboat for the Endeavour Trophy and Mount Haes Trophy
• ISAF ”Learn To sail” Class.
The Xenon is an excellent high performance 2-man hiking boat perfect for getting your friend or partner into non-trapeze sailing or for club racing. The Xenon offers unbeatable value for money in comparison to many club racing options and has been selected for the prestigious Champion of Champions event, The Endeavour Trophy in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. It also comes highly recommended in tests by Yachts & Yachting and DINGHY Magazine.
The Xenon is an excellent high performance two person boat designed for hiking – but with the added bonus of a trapeze option. The incredibly beamy hull measures in at 2m wide. This impressive beam allows the crew to easily control the huge power source and makes for a very comfortable, spacious and uncluttered cockpit.
The XENON is equipped with an elegant chine to further enhance her outstanding stability. The boat also has a gnav system which increases deck space and reduces cockpit clutter even further.
The powerful battened Mylar mainsail comes with a reefing system allowing performance to be tuned to suit a wider variety of skill levels.
Topper’s unrivalled TRILAM construction is used again here, meaning the boat will stand up to all the stresses of training and racing and is virtually maintenance free. It comes with epoxy centreboard and rudders and the highest specification equipment is fitted as standard.
|Length||14′ 9″ / 4.50m|
|Beam||6′ 7″ / 2.00m|
|Crew Capacity||1 – 4|
|Hull weight||309lbs / 140kg|
|Sail Area ex gennaker||15.50m2|
HULL COLOUR Topaz TRILAM white hull with light grey fleck effect.
- Great value hiking boat is set to become a modern classic club racer.
- Greater levels of control and stability mean the XENON appeals as a multi purpose family fun boat.
- Extra WIDE BEAMY HULL to handle power and guarantee comfort.
- CHINE TECHNOLOGY means the XENON stays afloat when competitors capsize.
- Spacious and well equipped cockpit.
- Safe, stable and reassuring hull shape.
- Additional built in buoyancy and high freeboard ensure perfect sailing without the boat taking on water or nose diving.
- User friendly lightweight centreboard for super simple launching and retrieving.
- Gnav system as standard means the size of the cockpit is even further optimised.
- The flotation device, fitted at the head of the sail, removes the risk of total capsize.
- Hinged mast step for easy rigging by just one person.
- Much admired single-line gennaker system enables effortless launches and recoveries.
- Fantastic control systems keep things simple and are easy to use.
- Proven, ultra strong floating foils.
- Proven lifting rudder system is childs play.
- Lightweight hull is easy to launch and recover.
- Carefully designed combi trailer for an easy-life ashore.
- ZIP REEFING system for the Mylar mainsail enables up to 20% reduction in sail area, meaning the boat can easily be sailed singlehanded.
- TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivalled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability.
- Three year hull warranty.
*Prices do not include delivery.