TOPAZ WWS – $3,499*
“Exceptionally simple, safe and stable”.
IDEAL FOR YOUNG BEGINNERS
A great introduction for very young sailors. Can be sailed singlehanded by very young sailors but also has comfortable capacity for two children.
• Ideal for very young solo beginners to gain confidence.
• Space for two crew.
• Exceptionally safe and stable.
• Easy to handle.
• Very robust, maintenance free TRILAM construction.
SPACIOUS, DURABLE, SIMPLE, SAFE AND STABLE
The WWS has a deceptively spacious cockpit capacity. She can be sailed singlehanded by very young sailors but also has comfortable capacity for two children to sail together.
The unrivalled Topaz TRILAM construction produces a supremely durable hull with high levels of buoyancy. At just 40kg, the hull is also impressively lightweight making the boat manageable afloat and ashore even for young children.
Everything on the WWS is aimed at the young sailor. Not only on the water but also ashore. The EUROPTI is a very simple sailboat that is instantly accessible for total novices from as young as six years old.
She is reassuringly stable and incredibly simple to sail. The WWS also rows easily, the positions for the rowlocks are already moulded in.
On shore the boat is extremely simple and quick to rig. The light hull weight is also a benefit on land and the boat is easily carried by its gunwhale.
|Length||7′ 10″ / 2.39m|
|Beam||4′ / 1.21m|
|Hull Weight||86lbs / 39kg|
SAIL COLOURS Dacron mainsail in white.
• 40kg Topaz TRILAM construction hull is light, stiff and highly durable.
• The thwart, centreboard case and buoyancy tanks are connected to each other to ensure ultimate stiffness.
• The bottom is reinforced with three ribs for extra stiffness and to help protect against wear and tear.
• A rubber stop at the back of the centreboard case prevents damage to the centreboard when running aground.
• A central eye in the bow makes for easy towing.
• Moulded-in stainless steel rods are used to fasten mainsheet block and toe straps.
• The WWS is self bailing via two holes in the transom that can be sealed by rubber balls. This also enables you to rinse the boat out easily.
• The WWS is supplied with an easy to use sleeved sail for total beginners or a simple racing sail for more skilled young sailors.
*Prices do not include taxes or delivery. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please confirm pricing before ordering.